Sunday, March 2, 2014

Hannibal S02E01

Oh this show is so good.


Ugh, the cinematography...


TWELVE weeks earlier??


I've been saying this is the best show on network TV, but I think it goes beyond that. It's one of the best things on TV at all.


"I can't get you out of my head" SO MUCH SLASH POTENTIAL.


This score! The chimes! So good!


Hannibal is so impeccably dressed. Is that suit bespoke? (Probably)


"I got to be Will Graham today." This is like televisual poetry.


Gillian Anderson is goooorgeous.


Dr. Bloom reminds me of someone's aunt.


Will is such a cutie.


"I hear Hannibal's voice in the well of my mind." Beautiful.


Who are these inky beings? Were they in the first season?


I like her. I forget her name. She's kind of rude, or was last season, and I like that.


The sound of his handcuff chains is nice.


Great sound mixing/editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment