Monday, March 24, 2014

Crisis S01E02: If You Are Watching This, I Am Dead

The eyebrows on this show are not up to par with other TV eyebrows. (Exceptions: 666 Lady and Gillian)

Oooh, is Gillian going to pull a Ransom?

This ambassador guy could have some serious power brows going on is he trimmed and shaped them a bit.

Beth Ann would be BFFs with Bradley from Bate Motel.

Oh sure. Have the Pakistani parents kill someone.

Is this masked guy making himself sound like Bane on purpose?

This show needs more Gillian Anderson and less everything else.

I *love* her suit-dress. Great cut. Great color.

Well getting that keycard was really easy and didn't even require killing the guy.

I would not have taken my eyes off the Ambassador, if I were them.

Meh. I'll keep watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment