Friday, March 28, 2014

The Wire S01E03: The Buys

Okay. Episode three. Here we go.

Bubbles' plan would be shot if someone decided to buy the red hat.

The opening credits are a bit long for a binge-watch.

Wait, a pawn can get turned into a queen if it makes it to the other side of the board? That's not how I remember chess.

Who are these people in the van?

Good thing their stash got stolen, right? (They did get their stash stolen, right?)

Oh, I thought Kima was going to go stop the cops from beating on the guy, not join them.

I wonder if there are cops that don't fall into the TV stereotypes, and what they're like.

I don't really believe Daniels is dirty. I don't trust this FBI guy.

This was going to be my last episode for the night, but now I need to watch another.

No comments:

Post a Comment