Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Hannibal S02E02

Not many shows make me wince. That first scene did.

Good on this guy for not running to the first person he sees for help.

Are we going to watch this guy try to escape just to see him recaptured and tortured? Whyyyyy

A cornfield on a cliff??

"I am the unreliable narrator of my own story."

Oh Hannibal. You are so strangely sexy.

I ship Will Graham and Hannibal big time. Second only to Reese & Finch in POI, maybe.

Starting an episode at the tail end of an intense conversation is interesting. I'm not immersed yet.

I think they could have done something more interesting with the opening credits.

Oh no. Is Gillian leaving the show? I would be so sad. She's like an extra little present whenever she shows up.

That's insulting. "You're not smart enough to figure this out yourself. You must have talked to Will."

Jack's hairline is asymmetrical and it's distracting.

I hope the forensic lady never gets kidnapped and need rescuing. That would be so trite. (And what's her name again??)

Hannibal tries his hand at Will's "Method Forensics"

Will is trying to play Hannibal, but what's the game?

These individual cell cages are weird. When would they ever have more than one person in one at once?

Will looks like he's wearing pajamas in that jumpsuit.

So now Hannibal's just as good as will at profiling killers?

Neat shot of the bodies in Hannibal's iris.

"You've never seen anything like this." "I'm sure I haven't." Ha ha.

So Hannibal added the artist to the artwork? Why? So he can one-up anyone whose handiwork overshadows his own?

Yet another therapist enters the picture. I've never known a show with so many therapists.

It's about time we get cooking!

They should do a cannibal edition of Top Chef or Iron Chef or Chopped or one of those shows.

Jack just referred a doctor to see her patient as a doctor. I feel like that's a faux pas.

This show is sooooo good!! Ugh!

I wonder if the FBI flags everyone who buys a clear plastic rain suit and booties. They should.

That's bullshit, Hannibal. You did not kill the killer for the killer's sake.

One does not plea innocent. One pleads not guilty.Will will plead innocent.

"Hannibal Lecter's therapist. What's that like?" hehehe

Maybe Gillian can help Will!

"The traumatized are unpredictable because we know we can survive." Hm.

No comments:

Post a Comment