Thursday, February 27, 2014

Top of the Lake S01E06

I forgot I had more of this to watch because why would I not have binge-watched it?


If I were a detective, every time I found a new clue I'd be hard pressed not to say "Curiouser and curiouser"


Does Matt know Robin is seeing Johnno?


Quit being so creepy, Al.


Who are these kids?


What is this, some sort of children's utopia where nobody tells their parents where the pregnant girl is hiding out?


Is Al actively conspiring against Robin?


It's kind of interesting to be seeing these scenes of Tui after so much time.


How did Johnno know?


Oh no!


Oh no!! :(


That was really gruesome and upsetting.


Does Tui know?


She knows.


Fucking heartbreaking.


You got a lot of balls showing up here, Matt Mitcham.


Who let Simone wander off by herself grieving and drunk?


Oh she's not going to make it to the day after tomorrow, I have a feeling.


Hm. There was never any big "I love you moment." Just a "love you" on parting.


What was that hug all about?


Uh oh. Did Matt Mitcham orchestrate her rape?


Why wouldn't they make Matt come down to the station?


Rather abrupt ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment