Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The Walking Dead S04E12

Beth has gone all jungle, but her armpits are clean shaven. I guess it hasn't been that long.


Did Daryl have, like, a job? Before all this.


Are they gonna DO IT? Sharing that cozy little tent...


I don't understand where zombies come from in the middle of the woods.


Zombie pinatas.


Next they should visit a batting cage. Maybe a bowling alley.


I would like to see Beth grow dreads.


I like that this episode is just focusing on these two characters, but the rest of this season will be really uneventful if it continues with these portraits of pairs.


"I've never needed a game to get lit before." "Wait, have we started?" Hehehe


They are an interesting match up.


It's nice to see them process what happened, though.


Herschel would have been a good grampaw.


Is that some sort of symbolism? Burning the redneck house down with a stack of money?

No comments:

Post a Comment