Sunday, March 2, 2014

Top of the Lake S01E07

I really hop this has a happy ending, so I'm kind of taking a risk by watching it now. I sad ending will probably spiral me into a bad mood.


I KNEW this wouldn't be about Tui.


Matt Mitcham IS her father! That's why her mom didn't want her to date Johnno. I guessed it!


He just looooves telling her this.

Is what harder than being gay? Loving a half-sibling? I don't think that's really comparable...

Sometimes I dislike being right.

On the one hand, I want Johnno to come rescue her. On the other, I'm kind of bored of Johnno rescuing her.

I want Tui to come rescue her.

Help Robin, GJ.

This guy playing Matt Mitcham is really pretty good.

I need for Tui to be okay and for the baby to be okay and

WHAT? How did she deliver that baby all by herself so quickly?

Baby! :)

You better not touch that baby, Matt Mitcham!

WHERE ARE YOU TAKING THE BABY??

They're probably talking about results/match to Tui's baby, but there is an implied tension about the heredity between the two of them.

They're going to charge her for shooting Matt??

Hahaha, Matt isn't Johnno's dad?? That's great.

Okay. Shit. Why are they worrying me here. Is Al a really bad dude?

There's only 10 minutes left. Let's not scare me, here. Tui's fine. Everything's fine.

Shit shit shit. Is Al the villain??

Nobody even questioned that Matt was the father, or wanted to see the results.

Did she really not tell Johnno where she was going? And she went without backup?

Fuckkkk

Oh I'm so glad she shot him.

Don't leave the gun there!!!!!

WHAT IS HAPPENING

This is sick. What is going on.

So was one of these guys the father of Tui's baby? Or Matt?

No comments:

Post a Comment