Monday, March 10, 2014

True Detective S01E06

Marty is channeling some Stabler here.

In what kind of fucked up society does it make sense to beat up a guy for having sex with your daughter?

Aha! Now this is a change.

Different camera angles with her, too, I think.

Well this is some coincidence, is it?

It's interesting to revisit this reverend, and such characters. It's still in the past. What are they doing now?

McConaughey has some Skeet Ulrich cheeks.

I like the Reverend. And I like his sideburns.

Ooohhhhh SCARS. I thought she said the man with the SCARVES.

Is this a new dickhead boss?

Marty is such an ass.

She doesn't take her wedding band off before going to the bar for revenge sex.

If you have a detective obsessed with a case, I feel like suspending him is a bad idea. Obviously he's going to just spend all that free time fixating.

"I fucked Ted."

This *is* pretty selfish of her.

So have we caught up now?

No comments:

Post a Comment