Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Once Upon a Time S03E12: New York City Serenade

They really dropped the ball by not time-stamping that "One Year Ago" as "Once Upon a Year Ago"

Are those just fancy city park trash cans with fires in them? They totally are. Is Sleeping Beauty a hobo??

Emma has a date? With this shrimpy guy?

Is he going to propose?

Ooh neck scar. What's the story there?

I would totally take the pirate over shrimpy guy.

He proposed with an ice cream sundae? Talk about milquetoast. (And I say that as someone who loves ice cream.)

And he owns a furniture shop? He must be a bad guy in disguise as a mediocre guy.

"He's okay" isn't really a glowing endorsement for a stepfather.

So in this retconned memory Emma told Henry the truth about his dad.

I thought Jiminy Cricket spoke English...

Wait, so Snow and Charming, who are always about finding a way back to each other, won't let Neal see if there's any possibility that there's a way to get back to Emma?

Ooh, nice plaid pants, Emma.

The curse was retconned, but shouldn't Neal have still stayed in the real world?

I love that pronunciation of parents. "Perents."

I cannot believe the police went along with that plan. "I'm going to go meet with this guy that assaulted me and then you arrest him. Deal?"

I thought they retook the castle before they got married? Was that a different castle?

Those are some fab lashes, Regina.

Aww, she said "our" castle.

The whole show had been about getting Emma to believe. So now they're rehashing that.

They had better explain where Hook got that potion. (Rumple?)

When the curse hit, Belle was Regina's prisoner, not wearing a pretty purple dress. (And what shade is that lipstick??)

Regina must have a powerful Aquanet spell for that coif.

I knew it!

Wait. Walsh was a flying monkey? Not even a person? That is weird. Like. Emma had sex (I assume) with a flying monkey.

Are...are those shoulder ruffles?

Emma & Henry VS. Norma & Norman: FIGHT!

Okay, but if they go to Maine who is going to pay their rent?

Oh yes. She needs her red leather jacket. It has powers.

I thought Storybrooke was supposed to have disappeared? Are they going to actually explain this or am I just supposed to accept it? It could go either way with this show...

I don't understand yet what the downside of this new curse is.

They really didn't want to have to make a plot of getting Emma to believe again, do they. So they magicked it away. I guess with this show they can do that.

 That is one terrible CGI monkey.

This really just feels like a new season. How many episodes are left? And then what?

No comments:

Post a Comment