Friday, March 28, 2014

The Wire S01E02: The Detail

"Bullet Pancake" is my new band name.

I keep wanting the judge to be David Costabile.

The tall lieutenant was in LOST, right?

I like D'Angelo a lot more after his little monologue about the guy who invented chicken nuggets.

I really like that bright orange sofa in the courtyard.

Well, no, D'Angelo wouldn't have seen McNulty watching the trial. He was facing the judge, not the gallery.

Will they ever get back to the tragic murder of Snot? Or was that very first scene just setting the atmosphere?

I wonder why the highrise is more desirable than the lowrise.

If you kill a witness after he's testified you can't get in trouble for witness tampering. Makes sense to me.

I can't wait for McNulty and Lt. Lost to start working together. They'll be on the same side on something and then they'll be in together.

I also keep wanting McNulty to be Jeremy Sisto.

Wait, who is the superior? Avon Barksdale or Stringer Elba?

Does Munch show up in this series? I sure hope so.

D'Angelo has real pretty handwriting.

So the two buddy cops and loose trigger cop decide to go hassle the people in the highrises and they get stuff thrown at them. Dumbasses.

Pryzbwhatever was that born-again Christian murderer in L&O.

Cops on TV get yelled at so much and still keep their jobs. I can't imagine having a job in which my boss frequently chews me out for messing up but doesn't fire me. Oh wait, I can, but my mess ups don't involve the public's safety.

Lt. Lost's bedroom looks like a hotel room.

No comments:

Post a Comment