Friday, March 28, 2014

The Wire S01E04: Old Cases

Now I'm starting to really get into it. Let's go, episode 4!

I like quiet whittling detective.

Kima and Bubbles are cute together.

Avon's forehead is huuuuuuge.

McNulty is taking the snitch to his kid's soccer game?

Wait, is D'Angelo confessing to that murder that McNulty didn't want?

Why does this judge care so much about Barksdale anyway?

There are so many games in this show - crosswords, sudoku, word search... (And the chess, of course)

Quiet whittling detective gets shit done. (But what's his name? And why is McNulty staring at him?)

Lester Freeman! He has a name now.

I like this scene where they're at the old crime scene and communicating entirely with the word "Fuck"

Yup, this murder was D'Angelo's.

Working for the pawn shop unit of the police sounds like a job I would like.

Lester is my new favorite character.

Kima's hair is purty.

No comments:

Post a Comment