Saturday, April 19, 2014

The Wire S02E12: Port in a Storm

Uh oh. Who are they fishing out? Frank? Ohhhh no.

Surely Nicky won't stay loyal after this...

I love Herc's quest for respect.

I'm surprised bald Greek guy is still in town.

I love Bubbles and Kima.

Nice shot focusing on Frank's mugshot behind Nick.

Haha. I like this with Nick pointing out the Greek in the photograph.

Daniels is BUILT.

Ah shit. Oh good, he pulled it from the fax.

They didn't tell Herc that Nick came in??

Freeman is spelled Freamon??? This changes everything!!!

I bet lots of families need to be put in witness protection just because of the husband, with the wife none the wiser. That must put a strain on the marriage.

I like Omar's father-figure guy. Butch?

I get the feeling this season finale will have a lot less closure than last.

They sent 3 FBI agents just to say that?

Wow. Didn't think I'd see Boris sweat.

I wonder if we'll see Ziggy again.

And does Nick still need to go into protection?


No comments:

Post a Comment