Thursday, April 10, 2014

Law & Order: SVU S15E19: Beast's Obsession

That frosting looks reeeeally good. (Minus whatever she put in them)

Is he really going to escape JUST to go after Benson? I feel like if I escaped from prison I would just go on the lam.

How is Benson leading this investigation??

Oh good, Donal Logue is back. I wouldn't mind him staying on as Captain, actually.

This music is really intense, right guys?

"What kind of monster is he?" The raping and murdering kind.

Where did he get the cigarette?

Come on, Olivia. You can trust ol' Donal Logue.

I'm not sure what I think of Liv's hairstyle in this episode.

Wow. He's really tall, isn't he?

I thought Lewis was into old ladies, not little girls.

We haven't seen much of the TARU guys in a while.

How does Olivia know/remember where his former attorney lived?

Donal Logue is smart!

They're showing this in Times Square???

What does Barba think about all this??

I don't think this was a very good move, Liv.

Olivia is soooo bored by her handlers' chit chat.

So much for "I'll be right outside." That handler is so fired.

BEHIND YOU!!

Okay, I have to agree with Lewis that Benson and Cassidy don't have a ton of chemistry.

Uh oh. For the first time this episode I'm actually concerned for Benson.

That was some nice acting from Mariska when she pulled the trigger for Russian ROulette.

I'm not really sure what Lewis gets out of this game. Just the control aspect?

So what just happened? He shot himself for the purpose of terrorizing her?

No comments:

Post a Comment