Sunday, April 13, 2014

Hannibal S02E07

Jack's eyebrows are really thin for a guy.

I have such a crush on Alana. Alana and Emma from Bates Mote. They are my TV lady cruches.

Oh yeah, I forgot that was Anna Chlumsky.

Will's cell is really dungeon-esque.

But what about Will's encephalitis? Isn't it still untreated?

"Is he safe?" "From me or for you?" Nice dialogue there.

So much of the architecture in this show is almost brutalist.

This show is so good!

I love the refrigerator lighting in this scene in Hannibal's kitchen. Ahhhhhh!

So now they think Chilton is the Ripper??

(This show has more doctors than House. (Almost. (Not really.)))

But, but...what??

Chilton can't be the Ripper. He's far too squeamish.

All these false arrests are going to make the FBI look pretty bad.

WHAT?? Well THAT'S not canon!

"I have to deal with you, and my feelings about you...You've changed me." "The friendship that we had is over." - SLASH GOLD right thurr.

I'm not crazy about Will's haircut but god damn does Hannibal have nice hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment