Saturday, April 12, 2014

The Wire S02E07: Backwash

Seriously? Flowers shaped like a gun??

Yup. I knew that putting her back in uniform was going to be the way they were going to go.

I like that Frank likes her. (What's he name, again?) And I like that she feels like she's being useful.

Ziggy is growing on me as a character.

I like Pryz and Kima as partners.

Why does lady-dock-cop's ex hate Zig so much?

Awww, the look on his face when that tennis ball got run over. :)

McNulty hasn't been in this episode at all (yet). I like it this way.

Nick has a pi tattoo? Is that new?

Ohhhh this fat guy's tie is baaaad.

Lester makes everyone want to be a better police.

Oh Bunk and his cigars.

Avon's real broken up about this. I haven't seen him so upset.

I wonder how Stringer and Avon met up. How did Avon come to trust String so much?

Where was Avon getting his packages from before?

Oh Nick. Answering the siren's song of money from selling drugs.

This black stevedore is getting suspicious of Frank.

Oh here's McNulty. Fine.

Take a hint, McNulty.

I like that the McNulty kids called their mom for the spider.

You fell in love with his ambition and you want him to quit his job?

No comments:

Post a Comment