Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Crisis S01E03: What Was Done To You

This Chief of Staff couldn't hold a candle to Linda from House of Cards. And his office isn't half as nice.

His office is TEENY! No way the White House Chief of Staff has such a small office!

Gillian Anderson is the only reason I'm still giving this show a chance, and she hasn't shown up yet in this episode.

I do not believe that Aziz is home.

Oh good, some exposition from the villain.

Is Gillian Anderson even in this episode??

Okay, Crisis. You have until the end of this episode to win me over on your own merits.

Really? This high school kid was observant enough to see that the electrical outlets are US outlets?

Blackberry product placement. Interesting choice.

That's a nice looking bag, though.

Right. Like network TV needs more torture.

I think I'm done with this show. Unless I get desperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment