Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The Wire S02E05: Undertow

I can't decide if Ziggy is annoying or tragic. Probably both.

I love that Bubbles knows more nautical terminology than McNulty.

I like the word "stevedore." It reminds me of Man's Fate.

Aww, the gang's all back together. Except for McNulty.

Pathetic, that's what Ziggy is. In the truest sense of the word.

Hahaha, Stringer Bell is asking his economics professor for drug dealing advice.

Andy Bellefleur is pretty good in this.

Ah, they get a voucher for court clothes. I wondered how that works.

I wonder how Vic Mackey would do in Baltimore.

Why would they set that car on fire? Just spite?

I think Herc just enjoys buying drugs.

Is this pre- or post-Patriot Act? Are they going to be brought in for searching for chemicals to make drugs?

I have respect for Frank.

I love Stringer trying to teach the dealers economics.

No comments:

Post a Comment