Monday, April 21, 2014

Game of Thrones S04E03

I hope the jester has a plan, because running makes her look awfully guilty.

"You're stronger than you know" Sansa in a nutshell.

"Hush hush, voices carry," - Petyr Baelish.

So was Margaery not in on this?

I would like for Tywin Lannister to host Family Feud. "Show me holiness!" "Show me justice!"

Does this Lannister heir to the throne have a name? I didn't even know he existed.

So the time for the "sex talk" is immediately following the "king talk."

Has Cersei ever referred to Joffrey as "our son" before (wrt Jaime?)

Raping a woman at the foot of your son's funeral platform? Oh right, Jaime's not a good guy.

The Hound is a terrible dinner guest.

"If you're a famous smuggler, you're not doing it right." That's a rather succinct way to but the difference between pirates and smugglers.

They should have changed "Bravos" to "HBOs"

That ass close-up was just a tad more gratuitous than usual.

I like Oberyn's pants.

I like this scene between Tywin and Oberyn

Aww, I like Pod.

Oh, Daenerys. Always with the symbolism.






No comments:

Post a Comment