Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Bates Motel S02E07: Presumed Innocent

That's a great shot of Norman's face when he's sitting in the back of the police cruiser. What a face he's making!

Is this councilman guy the only Jew in town?

I guess no one ever told Norman that he should wait to see a lawyer before he starts yapping.

Norman. Stop talking.

I like that whatsisface used "Kojak" as a verb. Remo.

Norma is going to flip on this texting receptionist.

"I've done your laundry." That seems inappropriate to bring up.

Is anyone with Cody right now? Is she alone? Why aren't the police questioning her, too?

Zane is taking this really well.

It *does* seem like they've had Norman for an awful while.

Norma, talking to Cody is not a good idea right now.

See, Norma? You're making things worse.

Vera Farminga really has the "hug someone and look up towards the ceiling in thought" thing down pat.

Norman is definitely expecting too much of Cody right now.

That house would be so much less ominous if they painted it a nice light color.

Is Norman wearing the apron a nod to his cross-dressing future?

Once again I am overwhelmed by Emma's beauty.

"Calling, texting. I know myself. I know I'm not going to do that." Respect.

I guess I don't mind the very budding romance between Norma and Romero.

Whoa. So Norma tells Norman that there's something wrong with him and that she won't tell him what and kind of threatens him. Hmm. I'll be interested to see how this changes their relationship.

I like how Remo has become "Dylan's guy"

No comments:

Post a Comment