Thursday, April 3, 2014

Bates Motel S02E05: The Escape Artist

"How about you come down to my boat?" Yeah, that sounds safe.

Emma is so fucking cute.

Cody is such a snot.

Is Norma's skirt-suit...denim?

Seriously. So. Fucking. Cute. I want an Emma.

Aw, does Cody have a bad family life? Shocker.

Really, Norma? You wore heels to go to a boat? I mean I know you're trying to look classy and professional and stuff, but come on!

"You have nothing to lose by going against him" = "I can use you."

"I'm too mixed up in everything that goes on in this town" = "My money comes from drugs"

Ooooh, it's the little pine weasel all over again!

Watching Norman climb a rope into a treehouse is not exactly riveting television, folks.

"Are you going to kiss me now?" "Yeah. I think so." Cute! Cupcake guy is okay, I guess. A little milquetoast.

That's a really terrible thing to say about someone, Norma.

You don't have to move so fast, Emma. Take your time. (Cute undies, though.)

Who the hell is this lady? (Besides Zane's sister, which she just told us.)

No comments:

Post a Comment