Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The Walking Dead S04E16

Finale time!

Gee, I wonder if Rick's description of the trap could be a metaphor for Terminus...

I would think Michonne at the least would be wary of Terminus. Oh, she is. Well good, then.

I don't remember Rick strangling anyone?

Time for a Rick Rampage!

Did Rick just claim the guy? Like in their rules?

I *think* that may have been the first real threat of rape in the series. And it was directed at Carl. (I must be forgetting something. Did the Governor threaten rape?)

Daryl's hair looks so soft.

I like Michonne's outfit - that leather vest and those glovelets.

I kind of like this relationship between Carl and Michonne.

I also like that Carl is like a bona fide character now.

I'm not so hot on how heavy this episode is peddling the "WE are the walking dead" theme, though.

Are they witches??

Carl is watching to see what Rick will do - this is a good Rick/Carl dynamic episode without being overbearingly about their relationship.

Was the powdered milk supposed to be a sign of Judith?

This was a pretty good episode. Different, as far as season finales go. It's good that it gave us just a taste of what these Terminus people are all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment