Friday, February 21, 2014

Top of the Lake S0E02

Why would you live ner a lake that regularly kills people?

People who treat animals better than they treat humans piss me off.

I do like Matt's accent, though.

So who is this "NO ONE" person?

This is one of the more awkward sex scenes I've ever seen, but I kinda like it.

It really sucks that for a woman to be taken seriously she has to be a bitch.

Are we meant to take this chimp thing seriously?

Holly Hunter is fantastic in this.

What is that guitar plugged into?

I have no sense of the weather in this show. It seems warm enough temperature-wise, but the lake water is freezing?

"No one likes a feminist, except a lesbian" Good one.

This Austrian guy is all Death in Venice.

This was not a smart move, Robin. Following this guy to his house without back-up? Letting him out of your sight?

And instead of calling the police she calls this other guy?

I guess this guy wouldn't respond very well to the police.

Not so subtle with the sexual tension here, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment