Friday, February 14, 2014

House of Cards S02E02: Chapter 15

It's pretty vile that they're using Christina now.

Frank might be getting too evil. As fun as it is to watch him maneuver, where's the moral dilemma? Are we just enjoying him being bad?

I like this Chief Deputy wannabe lady.

I hope this Dalton guy isn't someone else that Claire has fucked. How boring if all her skeletons are just bedfellows.

Nice shot with the statue placement there.

Interesting seeing the little ways the Vice Presidency affects Frank's life - having to check with security if Claire is alone before seeing her in the bathroom.

Oooh, so more than just an old boyfriend. Did he impregnate her? Rape her? Still something sex-related, but at least not an old flame.

Oh yeah, I forgot this guy played Zoe's boss in the first season. He's still kicking in POI, right?

That was the most aggressive bestowing of a medal I've ever seen.

I like this close up of ex-editor guy. Nice shot.

I wonder if Lucas lost weight for this season. He looks gaunt. And we didn't see much of him pre-grief.

Very mysterious music in this little scene with Claire on the staircase. Harp?

If this show keeps escalating at this right, I can't imagine it staying solid past a third season.

Yep. Rape. Not sure how I feel about that.

There wasn't anything in the recap about her photographer lover.

I don't entirely understand what happened with China.

Also, the prez is suddenly no longer hiding his friendship with Tusk. Why?

How can Frank get away with playing everyone against each other? I feel like I or anyone else would be immediately exposed.

This president is such a patsy. Will they ever show him having a backbone?

Lots of meaningful looks at the camera from Frank, but less monologuing.

Is Jackie the Russo of this season?

Nice shot with Frank and Claire's heads lined up with the chairs in the living room.

Oh Lucas. What are you getting yourself into?

No comments:

Post a Comment