Saturday, February 15, 2014

House of Cards S02E07: Chapter 20

Linda must be all like "Phew! I'm glad nobody cares about the Chief of Staff"

Tusk. Obviously Tusk.

So is Stamper screwing the waitress to displace his feelings for Rachel?

Ohhhh he's gathering intel.

I can't imagine making myself be unlikeable to work with.

Oooooh, new PR guy is working for Remy! Who IS he??

This episode is packed, but also very slow.

I thought this guy kept Western hours.

Interesting play for Hired Gun PR guy to fess up to Underwood.

This season is all about sexing up Doug.

Those are pretty silk nightgowns, though.

I don't think I'd want to go to China for business. That sounds exhausting.

"Does the VP know Raymond Tusk?" It should be a matter of record that he does, no?

Hmm, why is Jackie stalling on this? She's military. Maybe she was raped?

Hahahaha now Freddy is being courted.

I like Freddy, but I like him as a side character. I don't need him to have his own side plot.

This is some intense running music.

And why do they wear black to go running at night with nothing reflective on them??

No comments:

Post a Comment