Sunday, February 16, 2014

House of Cards S02E13: Chapter 26

All right. Let's do this.

So who would be Frank's VP?

What was the other letter?

Dude. You're not pulling the trigger yourself by putting the gun in his hand.

I'm so annoyed by Tusk. Can we get him out of the picture already?

Oh no! Did something happen to Remy?

Remy has an assistant? I want to be Remy's assistant.

Ooooh, what's Tusk doing??

Why did Remy cancel?

Surely Tusk realizes this helps Frank? Doesn't it?

Was it that Fitz guy? Wait, was Gavin that Fitz guy?

I like Meacham after all. He's stayed professional.

So inside a year he goes from House Whip to President? Kinda fishy, no?

If he's president, what maneuvering is left to do?

Is Doug dead??

I wonder what Freddy thinks about all this.

And where's Remy?

And what will become of the townhouse?

I wonder if there's just one Oval Office set that all TV shows and movies use. That would be neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment