Saturday, February 22, 2014

Top of the Lake S01E04

Really? You think telling her about making one guy lick the other guys' assholes is supposed to make her feel better?

Kicking someone's ass is not punishment. It is not justice.

I remember Al being an asshole in the first episode but he's been sympathetic since. Am I remembering a different character?

Interesting that everyone feels a need to tell her what happened to her rapists.

See? Sometimes she just wears a t-shirt and now she's wearing a winter jacket.

She finds a (the?) guy in the blue hoodie, but she's wearing a blue hoodie, too. Well I guess hers is more gray.

Get away from her, Sarge.

Ohhhhh he doesn't even recognize her.

Does Johnno just live in that tent?

I kind of like how little time they spend/spent on her relationship with Steve.

Oh shit. Did he rape her too?

She can say "Don't tell me" but then she'll just assume the worst. Better to know the truth? (Also I want to know...)

THe idea of a "kids' drug" is kinda funny. (Odd funny)

No comments:

Post a Comment