Sunday, February 16, 2014

House of Cards S02E11: Chapter 24

It's Alicia Corwin!

Stamper done screwed up.

Is Frank any good at actually doing VP things? Or just maneuvering for himself?

I don't know who this guy is but I like him. Oh is he the guy that Jackie screwed over?

So, what? It's just Rachel throwing Doug off his game?

Is he going to kill her?

Is hacker guy tracking Doug on his own, or at the behest of the FBI?

So what if the president was in marriage counseling?

I like Doug and Seth working together.

I like Megan. I hope she doesn't get crushed.

Uh oh. What's wrong with Megan.

And what is Claire plotting?

Is Doug really going to reach out to this stranger from AA?

Where is this going with Meacham?

Will Meacham make a move on Frank?

What is even going on here?

AHA!

Weird.

But okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment