Saturday, February 15, 2014

House of Cards S02E06: Chapter 19

Another thing I like about Rachel is that she keeps the Peter Russo storyline alive.

Why is Claire trying to make a thing of Christina and the president?

Oh no. Now Tom is going to get in trouble.

I miss Freddy. Frank hasn't been to see Freddy since he became VP.

Speak of the devil!

Ooooh....didn't see that one coming...

She *does* have a sexy voice. (But so does he.)

I will be so mad if Frank decides to destroy Jackie.

(Who's Tricia?)

Again with the mysterious harp music.

Battlefield: White House. "We'll intimidate him with formality" Yikes.

Oh. Tricia is the FLOTUS.

This FBI guy's nose is all smushed.

He's going to throw a really good pitch, isn't he?

I wonder if there will be an assassination attempt at any point.

Oooooh - lights out at Camden Yards! Nice touch!

Hell yeah she's saving herself.

I don't like Tusk, and I don't care for this Underwood vs. Tusk plotline.

Frank should say "You have the plant, but we have the power"

Hrmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment