Saturday, February 15, 2014

House of Cards S02E04: Chapter 17

I kind of like smarmy hacker guy.

Mail-based terrorism is so mean. The people who open mail are not the real targets.

Caviar looks gross.

I kinda like Donald Blythe. Partly because I saw that actor on stage in October.

I also like Jackie. She's good.

The advantage to being VP is being able to threaten getting the President involved?

It's unusual for an interviewer to press an issue like this in an exclusive interview...

What. It was brave of her to admit the abortion. It's not that admirable to lie about rape...

Well the rape isn't a lie, but the pregnancy is.

What. She is accusing her rapist on live TV.

This is one hell of an interview.

I want to see Jackie get these votes. I want her to win it for herself.

This just go very, very interesting.

I love seeing Frank's love and admiration and pride as he watches Claire rock this interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment