Saturday, February 15, 2014

House of Cards S02E05: Chapter 18

Hm. No pre-credits teaser?

Who are these people? Is this the right show? What is happening.

Oh it's a reenactment. But who were those people having sex?

Oh it was this guy. Ohhhh he's a Chinese guy. And those were prostitutes?

I'm kinda glad we don't have to deal with Claire's water charity anymore.

I want The Newsroom to cover House of Cards.

Who is this guy? And this lady?

Ohhhhhh.

I kind of like this Feng guy?

He better not kill that guinea pig.

I hate this guy because he threatened the guinea pig.

Haha. Nice entry by the First Lady.

Is this brunette our new nosy reporter lady?

Surely one of these criminal elements that Gavin has helped bust would catch on that he's helping the FBI

I feel like it would really interfere with my reenacting mojo to have tour groups of park rangers and politicians coming through.

I like that this reenactor is really getting to Frank. (Even if that was just a ploy to meet with Feng.)

This president reminds me of the president in Sonic Adventure 2. Especially in this limo scene.

They spent a lot of screen time getting Lucas arrested. More btter come of this than just putting him away.

No comments:

Post a Comment