Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Twin Peaks S02E14: Double Play

  • "Windom Earle" sounds like a household appliance manufacturer.
  • Truman: In the meantime, you're still my deputy. If you want' this case, it's yours.
    Cooper: Harry, I want it.
    That is the beginning of some slashfic, right there.
  • I think Lucy has the best job in Twin Peaks
  • Cooper: Windom Earle was my first partner.
    That could also be the beginning of some slash.
  • Is there a chart somewhere of each character's screen time? I'd be interested.
  • Thomas Eckhardt is that asshole from Titanic!! (I had to use imdb to double-check, and I discovered that this actor, David Warner, has never appeared in the Law & Order franchise. WEIRD.)
  • I'm not sure which plot line I care about less. Little Nicky? James and rich lady?
  • Rich lady's like "Don't leave! Oh wait, the cops are here. Leave!"

No comments:

Post a Comment