Monday, December 16, 2013

Once Upon a Time s03E11: Going Home

My computer crashed mid-episode and I lost my notes for the first half. Bah humbug. Something about Henry's dorky voice, some timeline inconsistencies, and Emma being astonished.

  • Quit monologuing, Rumple.
  • Why is the only way for Pan to die for both him and Rumple to die? Also, no way that dagger went through both of them.
  • Take a shot every time anyone says "Happy Ending"
  • That is some bad CGI glowing effect on that dagger.
  • This parting would be a lot more dramatic if I thought it would be for good. But that's just not the nature of this show.
  • Regina is going to give Emma a happy ending?? It's the moment we've been waiting for the entire series!!
  • I'd be okay with it if Hook showed up at my door.

No comments:

Post a Comment