Friday, December 13, 2013

American Horror Story S03E09

  • I was really confused about who this little boy is because no way could it be Cordelia's husband Hank. If Hank was like 10 in 1991 then surely he'd only be - oh, wait. Yep. That's about right.
  • Angela Bassett is the only one in this show who can steal the scene from Jessica Lange.
  • Wait, who DID blind Cordelia?
  • Is that suit the same guy as Remy from House of Cards?
  • I don't really care about these witch hunters.
  • Oh the witch hunters blinded Cordelia.
  • Well of course the melon balls were poisoned.
  • I wonder what it's like to have an open, mutual hatred of someone.
  • Zoe's outfit is like a cross between Wednesday Addams and Jane Lane.
  • Even as a grieving religious nut I like listening to Patti Lupone sing.
  • I think this Queenie/Kathy Bates scene would be a lot better with a laugh track.
  • Madame LaLaurie is singing Dixie. Yesterday I watched Benjamin Horne sing Dixie. Synchronicity!
  • I can't tell if the sound in this voodoo scene is supposed to be distorted or if it's just the .mp4
  • I like these telepathy scenes with Luke whispering in Nan's ear.
  • This shot of Kathy Bates' head crying on a table is kind of amazing.
  • Why'd Patti Lupone kill her son? It's not like he would have been able to prove anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment