Saturday, December 7, 2013

The X-Files S05E16: The Mind's Eye

  • I love Lili Taylor's voice
  • I bet she could play The Joker really well if they ever did a female Joker.
  • Nice to hear witty dialogue for a female character.
  • Payphones are like the 90s version of burner cell phones
  • I *think* they've already done a concept like this, but this one is better than anything similar that I remember.
  • "Kick her loose"? On Law & Order they'd say "Cut her loose"
  • I think Mulder has a crush on Marty.
  • "I've been called a lot of things. 'Skeptical' is not one." - Agent Mulder
  • Mulder thinks Marty is protecting the murderer because she feels responsible. Maybe she's protecting him because she likes being able to see things sometimes.
  • When she sees herself through the killer's eyes, how does she know? She's never seen herself before. She doesn't know what she looks like.
  • Mulder: The tests confirmed something else, Marty
    Me: "He's your father."
    Mulder: He's your father.
  • How did Gotts find out who she is? And why didn't she let Pennock protect her? She changed her mind and wanted him dead?

No comments:

Post a Comment