Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Orphan Black S01E10

  • Does anyone ever actually say "Try me" in real life?
  • Goddammit. Vic again.
  • Did Alison just seriously pull a Walter White and watch Ainsley die?? I'm betting she wasn't even the monitor...
  • Weird that the revelation that she's a clone totally repaired Sarah's relationship with Mrs. S. 
  • People on TV always try to hide that they think they're seriously sick. Casima is coughing up blood and she's like, "I'm all right." I would be like, "I think I'm dying. I probably have cancer. WebMD says I have three weeks to live."
  • Is the French music playing Felix's choice or Casima's? Or is it non-diegetic?
  • Wait - when did Helena get access to Sarah's clothes to pretend to be her? And the town house? And a wig??
  • Nobody is interested in getting help for Helena.
  • I don't remember Rachel giving Sarah her phone number.
  • Two down, two to go? Who's the fourth?
  • The patent reveal is pretty chilling.

End of season questions:
  • What was Amelia trying to tell Sarah about Mrs. S? That she was one of the clone scientists?
  • Who kidnapped Mrs. S. and Kira? Rachel et. al.?
  • What is the sickness that Casima has?
  • Will Alison find out that Donny is her monitor and Ainsley was not?
  • How will Alison come to terms with letting Ainsley die?
  • Who is the fourth clone?
  • What's the next step for the police?
  • What is Dr. Leekie really playing at?

No comments:

Post a Comment