Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Anne says I should blog about all the TV I'm watching.

me:  I just watched the first episode of Orphan Black
it's so good!
 Anne:  it only gets better
by the third episode it's amazing
i'm so glad that you have decided to take your life in this direction
 me:  :)
I've also been watching Twin Peaks
have you seen it?
 Anne:  the first season
and then i skipped the second season accidentally by watching the movie at a party
 me:  I'm told the second half of the second season is terrible
until the last two episodes
 Anne:  the movie was great
 Sent at 8:31 PM on Tuesday
 Anne:  and you watched the fall?
you've been so busy!
i'm so jealous!
 me:  I only knew Kyle MacLachlan from that episode of SVU
soooo busy
this evening after I got home from running errands for Tyler I thought to myself "I should do something fun and creative"
and instead I've been watching TV
 Sent at 8:33 PM on Tuesday
 Anne:  if you blog about it that makes watching tv creative
 Sent at 8:45 PM on Tuesday
 me:  but then I'd have to think things and put them into words
Here's my blog post on the first episode of Orphan Black:
"It's so good!"
 Sent at 8:46 PM on Tuesday
 me:  may I have your permission to use this conversation as my first blog post?

No comments:

Post a Comment