Sunday, December 8, 2013

Orphan Black S01E07

  • Casima has the best grad student apartment I've ever seen
  • The statue in Olivier's office looks like the cupid statue from Kamisama no Iutoori
  • Oh yeah!! The police!!
  • Do any of the clones have tattoos?
  • This apartment really needs knew locks.
  • Okay, now I kind of like the other lady detective. Angie. I even like that I didn't really trust her. 
  • No major characters have been killed yet, so I have no reason to think they will be, but if Mrs. S gets killed I'll be pissed.
  • Paul might kick the bucket soon, though
  • Helena having dinner with "Paul" is amazing. Helena is amazing.
  • Olivier just wants to punch Paul for kicks. He knows he's not going to get anything out of it. Except maybe a boner. Tail boner?
  • "I don't do running" Evidence to the contrary...

No comments:

Post a Comment