Saturday, December 7, 2013

Twin Peaks S02E12: The Black Widow

  • Nadine was one of my favorite characters, but this high school plot is stupid.
  • I'm also not buying this whole plot with James and the rich lady
  • Oh I hope Audrey doesn't get with Bobby. He's way more than a step down from Agent Cooper. (Not to mention poor Shelley)
  • Wait, why did Mr. Horne lose his marbles? Because he was in jail? Because Leland murdered Laura? Because he lost ownership of One-Eyed Jack's and Blackie got killed? Because Catherine came back and tricked him into selling her the mill? Hmm...I suppose it could be the combination of all of those.
  • I don't really like the shift in Pete's character. I can't put my finger on it, though.
  • I don't like Josie's new haircut, either.
  • Ed's a good guy. And I love the way Norma looks at him. It says everything. 
  • I would love to see more insets of what's going on in Andy's mind.
  • I don't care about this Dwayne fellow. Or Dougie. They had nothing to do with Laura Palmer, so I just don't care.
  • Same goes for the widow. Quit changing the character dynamics I'd come to love and expect!
  • I do like David Duchonvy's character, though. She fits right in.
  • Rich lady's drunk/driver brother is weird. And not the good kind of weird I like on this show. 
  • I also like the shift in Bobby's relationship with his parents. That's a nice development.
  • Major Briggs looks like he just had a desert encounter with a small prince from another planet. I'm glad he's back, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment