Saturday, December 14, 2013

Masters of Sex S01E02

  • I keep wanting the prostitute to be Brittany Murphy but she's not. I'm getting used to who she is, though.
  • "It's like razor blades when I pee" UTIs are terrible indeed.
  • This reminds me of that time the Golden Girls accidentally got mistaken for prostitutes.
  • Bernadette is eating a pickle.
  • Oh look, Johnson has to choose between her children and her career.
  • The young doctor's visions of Ginny in other women are creepy
  • Ginny wants to earn Masters' respect. Not his love or his affection. Hm.
  • "When you do watch, it must be sexy."
  • Masters' wife (what's her name??) threw the "I love you too much for that" back in his face. To what end?
  • "Following the science" is an Orphan Black thing!
  • I would like more from Masters' character beyond the ice cold scientist.

No comments:

Post a Comment