Sunday, July 27, 2014

True Blood S07E05

Rutina Wesley is still being credited. Hmmm

They seem to be angling to get Sookie and Bill back together.

"I liker her. I like you." "Is it all right if I haven't made up my mind about you yet?" "I really like her." I <3 Pam.

Hah. Jane Bodehouse's ancestor owned a bar.

I really like Jessica's dress.

I love Andy.

Carrie Preston is so wonderful as Arlene.

Pam looks awesome as a Republican asshole.

It seems like the fact that James cheating on her in the car that they bought together is what upset Jess the most.

Why is Willa looking for Arlene? (She looks awesome, btw)

All kinds of drama at this party.

Sarah Newlin running away from the yakuza and running into Eric is just like Sarah Connor running into Arnold in Terminator 2. Same shots, I think.

So after the party everyone leaves Sookie alone AND with a mess to clean up. Nice, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment