Saturday, July 12, 2014

The X-Files S07E02 "The Sixth Extinction: Part 2: Amor Fati"

I already don't like this episode, but I have to get through it to continue the series.

Like, what is even happening?

Why are the sunflower seeds in the fridge?

I don't believe that the Deepthroat guy is actually him.

This whole thing in this house is kind of Red Room-ish.

Who is this guy that was hacking Scully's files? Is that Kritschgau?

Obviously this town is fake.

I really want Scully to sock Fowler.

Is this dream induced to be what they want it to be? Or is it Mulder's own imagination?

Like, this trio of episodes are good on their own, I guess, but don't seem to quite fit in as part of the series.

Also I'm not really buying that the Smoking Man is Mulder's father because they've kind of tried to hint at that in the past only to refute it time and again.

Mulder is a Yankees fan?

This last scene with Scully is nice.

"Even when the world was falling apart, you were my constant." Awwwwwwww!

Well, I guess this episode isn't TERRIBLE.Okay, I actually kind of like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment