Monday, July 14, 2014

Masters of Sex S02E01

Did Ginny change her hair?

Oh Beau Bridges :( This electroshock therapy makes me so sad.

I feel like I should be uncomfortable with this sex between Ginny and Bill, but since there's been a season break I don't really remember.

Is Ginny saying no to Ethan BECAUSE of Bill?

Ginny is trying to sell the diet pills AT the hospital?

I like Ginny and Libby's friendship so much. I hope Bill doesn't spoil it.

Is that the Sax Man???

Oooh, is Betty's peanut guy going to fund a new study?

Oh no, is blonde whatserface going to move to LA and not be on the show anymore?

I would think that Libby will go back to the negro hospital.

Bill is just awful sometimes.

Oh no. Did he kill himself??

"I don't want you to feel led on" Isn't Bill the one leading himself on?

No comments:

Post a Comment