Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Extant S01E02 "Extinct"

So to recap: previously on Extant, Halle Berry is space pregnant and her son is a robot.

Oh, and also possibly ghost people?

There's no futuristic washing machine?

Oooh, Space Jenga!

I think I was reading something the other day about how female astronauts are only interesting in popular culture because women can get pregnant. I didn't read the full article, though...

So did the bosses do this to Halle on purpose, do we think? Or are they not in on it?

I think Survival of the Fittest is a bit more nuanced than that.

This Mother ghost/alien reminds me of doped up Mr. Burns in the X-Files episode of The Simpsons. "I bring you peace and love"

This friend is totally going to go traitor at some point.

So Yasumoto is dying, and sleeping with his board member.

No comments:

Post a Comment