Tuesday, July 8, 2014

True Blood S07E03

For being immortal, I think more (named) vampire characters have died on this show than human characters.

Who's this guy in the car with Sam?

Also, I don't care about Luddy Mae at all.

"I'm the Mayor now." Mmmm...I don't think that's how democracy works.

I am so hot and cold about Violet. Sometimes she's pretty awesome, but other times she's terrible.

Nobody stayed at Jason's house with the kids?

Well Goodbye, Mrs. Fortinberry. (Does that mean Hoyt is going to come back?)

I actually don't mind Sookie in this episode.

Does this answer the question from the very first season of why Bill seemed to recognize the name Fortinberry? (Or was that Bellefleur?)

Willa is adorable this season.

The Reverend wasn't much of a character before this season, but I'm okay with him.

I like that rescinding a vampire's invitation makes the door open.

I like Eric's 80s hair.

I would like it more if Eric had them kill Sylvie instead of Pam with no hesitation. Or little hesitation.

Is this Guru guy full of it or just a crackpot?

Is the ninja guy a vampire or has he just not aged?

Well that's sad, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment