Friday, July 11, 2014

Homicide: Life on the Street S01E07 "And the Rockets Dead Glare"

I like the way they write the name of each new victim on the board. Helps me keep track.

Bai Ling?

Wait, I know that guy in the denim jacket! Who is he? Where do I know him from...

Munch is a stoner?

"This is not the Chinese embassy, this is a Chinese restaurant." Haha.

I love Kay more and more. Totally underrated lady TV cop. (ie, I'd never heard of her.)

You couldn't tell DNA from a hair in the 90s?

I wonder if this talk about legalizing drug inspired the Hampsterdam plot in The Wire. (Probably not directly.)

Why does Pembleton need to keep this secret from the Lieutenant? It's not like he's going to replace him.

I gotta admire the show's dedication to this Lincoln assassination thing.

I feel like it's too soon in the show for Pembleton to get promoted. I like him as a detective.

The Lieutenant sure is a nostalgic guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment