Friday, July 11, 2014

Homicide: Life on the Street S01E08 "Smoke Gets in Your Eyes"

I feel like the Lieutenant would get along with Cragen.

Is that Adena case really going to go unclosed? Neat.

TV cop supervisors that care about their people are truly the best TV cop supervisors.

I love Munch. I do.

It's refreshing that when the detectives run into an obstacle (like the Chinese murder last episode), they just have to stop. In L&O they always get around the stumbling blocks. It's nice then they can't.

This scene making up a test to use on the suspect is like that scene in The Wire when they use a Xerox machine as a lie detector.

Nice contrast of the Lieutenant getting up in arms about the asbestos and then laughing about the no-smoking area concern.

I like this show.

I am so glad I never took up smoking.

Wait, is Pembleton a happily married male detective? It just occurred to me.

It is nice to see whatsisface actually sad about his divorce, not just bitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment