Sunday, January 26, 2014

The X-Files S06E08: The Rain King

Oooh, a Valentine's Day episode!

This guy is a real asshole.

Aww, the hail is heart-shaped.

That bow in this secretery's hair makes her look like a Christmas present.

That's twice this episode the agents have been mistaken for a mrried couple.

So is the catch that it's blondie that can control the weather?

There hasn't been a really good scary or suspenseful episode in a while.

Don't get me wrong, I love the silly ones. But they only work because the show is usually serious.

Or is it the meteorologist the one doing it? He gave the power to Darryl so he'd leave blondie?

I'm just one step ahead of this episode...

Blondie reminds me of Audrey from Little Shop of Horrors.

Mulder and Scully swaying together is the best part of this episode so far.

Not so subtle rainbow in the background there.

Kind of a filler episode. I thought the Mulder love-triangle was unnecessary.





No comments:

Post a Comment