Saturday, January 18, 2014

Attack on Titan S01E25: Stohess District Raid, Part 3

"The Wall"

I hope if/when Erwin dies he goes out as a total badass hero.

These Church guys MUST know that humans built the wall, right? I mean, 100 years isn't THAT long.

I bet Eren could learn a lot from Annie. (I think I said that last time before my notes got deleted)

Who's the singer on this music that plays during Lady Titan fight music? I like her voice.

Destroying the city where all the privileged people live is not a good idea for Eren's future liberty.

Why is everything on fire?

What is this story book-ending the commercial break? What am I supposed to take away from this?

Those two Titan skeletons look like they're doing it.

I think more than half of Mikasa's dialogue is just "Eren"

Are human-Titans really the same as Titans? And surely they're not all enemies.


Questions for next season:


What's the deal with the key? And Eren's dad?

What is Annie's story?

What are the different types of Titans?

No comments:

Post a Comment