Friday, January 31, 2014

Law & Order SVU S15E12: Betrayal's Climax

I just want to go on record that this is the stupidest episode title in the history of SVU.

Good thing Benson shows up early in the alphabet so she gets her Sargeant diploma quickly.

I want Rawlins to come talk me down from a ledge

This victim is really sympathetic without being a total sob-story.

Uh oh. Motorcycles.

This episode wants to be The Shield.

The gang leader's name is OG? Reeeeeal original.

“My name is Walter Hartwell White...” Oh.

They showed her the apology before they told her what it was for.

What happened to the 'round-the-clock protection??

Hahahaha, Barba wants to make him rat on his own gang.

“I have the biggest gang in the city” Really, Benson? You're calling the NYPD a gang?

Come on, Liv. You know what happened to Alex Cabot when a gang leader threatened her.

No comments:

Post a Comment