Sunday, January 12, 2014

Attack on Titan S01E05 & S01E06: Attack on Trost, Parts 1&2

"First Battle"

Kyojin, not to be confused with gyojin

I want one of those jackets with the rose emblem. They're neat. I'm sure I could get one on eBay.

I can already tell I'm supposed to hate Lord Wald.

Yosh!

That guy got eaten! I forget his name and who he was, but he got eaten!

Eren isn't gonna last long if he tries to avenge every single person who gets eaten individually.

I guess Eren snatching Armin out of the TItan's throat is what is known as "plot shield"

Did Eren just get eaten??


"The World Seen by a Young Girl"

So is Armin the main character now?

So much for plot shield...

Mikasa is a good soldier.

Are we finally going to find out her deal?

So...Eren was always a little nuts

No comments:

Post a Comment